Le Pasta Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Wolves and Pasta Combine!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The forgotten parts of the system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

The forgotten parts of the system Empty
PostSubject: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, just wanted to remind everybody about a few things that we haven't done yet for the pack. It's also just a to do list for me.

- Riah, Skylight, and Talia must pick a permanent job (hunter, fighter, etc.) (Done)
- Friends of the pack must be reminded to join the site
- New layout for the front pack page (Done)
- New 'Advertise your pack' advertisment
- More posting on the website
- Pack song
- Contest managing (Done)
- All of the new ideas
- Riah and Talia must pick helping jobs to help me out with (bio image taking, bio image making, point counter, etc. Looloo is helping with the forum moderating) (Done)

So, if you are on here, please try and do some of the stuff you might need to do. It shall be posted on the forums as well, but please read this too.

Last edited by Swolfy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lepastapack.rpg-board.net
Taliette

Taliette

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am

By the way, the jobs we need to pick are done. Just saying. I'll try to make an advertisement too.
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

Oh yes, you did. I'll update it.
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 pm

i cant do the pack video without the song so we should find one i have all of the pics ready
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 pm

I'll make a poll about it, if you'd like. Just think up some songs you think would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten parts of the system   The forgotten parts of the system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forgotten parts of the system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Pasta Pack :: News :: Pack news-
Jump to: