Le Pasta Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Wolves and Pasta Combine!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting grounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 am

You may hunt here. Speaking of which, I need to make a pack map.

Llythia stalked away from the water, feeling very hungry. She spotted a hare and crouched down. She then gave chase, killing it easily, and sat down for a meal.
Back to top Go down
https://lepastapack.rpg-board.net
Taliette

Taliette

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 am

Talia padded towards Lythia. She looked up from the hare sh was eating, her muzzle stained crimson with blood.
"Should we go on a pack hunt? It's been some time since we last hunted bison, and I spotted a herd by the waterfall," Talia suggested.
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 pm

"Bison? Well, I don't know...." Llythia didn't want to risk anyone getting hurt. But then again, they hadn't done anything together as a pack for a while. "Yeah, I guess we can. Tomorrow. Spread the news to the others. Hopefully the buffalo will be near by then."
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

riah came running through the trees and skidded to a stop next to talia. "i'll hunt."
Back to top Go down
el deablo

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 am

Deoblo ran behind riah. "Count....Me....in..." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Llythia looked over her small pack, pleased at how eager they were. "Well, then, lets go." She bounded off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 pm

riah bounded after her till she was a step behind Lythia "where ae we goin" she asked Lythia
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 am

Llythia stepped back to let Talia take the lead. "Talia said she saw a herd of bison. We're going to try and take one down. You two especially."
Back to top Go down
el deablo

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am

Deablo drew his lips back. "I can take um!"
Back to top Go down
Taliette

Taliette

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 am

I nodded, and glanced at the pack briefly. I lead them off to a place where the grass was taller than most wolves and there were few trees that left loads of space to run. The bison were rolling over in the dirt, their hooves flailing in the air just visible from behind the grass.
"Lythia, you do the killing. El Deablo, help me with the chasing. Snowlet, you surprise it and help chase and take it down. The rest of you, help take it down,"
They nodded, and we took our positions.
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 am

(you called me snowlet im riah)

as the others took their positions riah went closest of all and prepared to leap at on of the bisons riah waited for one to come close then leapt out at it clutching the throat the others came out behind riah to help bring it down
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 am

Llythia shot after Riah and helped bring down the bison. Skylight, Talia, and Deablo ran after her, coming to help.
Back to top Go down
Taliette

Taliette

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:37 am

Running faster and faster with my tail flailing wildly behind me, I leaped onto the bison's back. It easily bucked and I fell off, skidding through the snow. I growled and shakily got to my feet, leaping onto its hind leg and biting onto its thigh. I hung on tight, for the bison was bucking and slowing down. The pack began scrambling onto it, biting and gripping onto it despite its mad kicks of hope.
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 pm

around them the rest of the bison scurried away.

riah bit harder into the throat crushing it its attempts to escape were becoming more and more feeble until they stopped altogether all the pack members went down with the bison as it went limp
Back to top Go down
Taliette

Taliette

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:11 am

The pack howled in success. We had caught a bison! After ages of howling, we all tore off the flesh and began eating. In a matter of seconds we were full, though there was still lots of meat on the carcass. I grumbled and lied down on the grass, too full to move. Magpies and ravens were moving in on the kill. I ignored; they didn't do much anyway. An eagle screeched and soared downwards to the bison, flapping its wings and scaring away a few ravens and magpies. Yet when a coyote dashed forward, intolerance flared through me. I stood up and galloped towards the startled coyote as it ran for all it was worth, leaving with only a small chunk of meat in its jaws. I snorted irritably and padded back, curling up and lying down. I shut my eyes and slowly, I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 am

while talia slept Riah kept watch over the carcass to stop and scavengers from stealing any of it. the coyote that talia had scared away had come back for more. riah growled at it which was echoed by some of the others
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 pm

(Remember, stay in your rank, guys. I believe that is hunter for Riah and Talia, spy for looloo, and for the other two it is theircrrent status, right? Though also, even if your rank is not involved with hunting, you can still use it in here to help hunt or whatever.)

Llythia couldn't sleep. Clouds blankted the evening sky, making her tense and nervous by not being able to see the stars. She relieved Riah of her gaurd duty and took over, hoping for the clouds to past soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Pasta Pack :: Pack Meetings and pack stuff :: Pack roleplaying-
Jump to: