Le Pasta Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Wolves and Pasta Combine!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relaxing by the water (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
riah

riah

relaxing by the water (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:12 pm

riah was so close to the water that her fur was almost touching it and whenever she moved it made a ripple. riah was just to putting her head on her paws when she heard a rustle in the trees around her.

she stood ready for anything as the rustling came closer she growled her tail raised...
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 am

"It's just me," Llythia sighed, pushing her way through the brambles tugging aat her pelt. She stepped out, and jumped in the water to clean off. "What are you doing here?" She asked Riah, while picking burrs out of her pelt. She had just been on a short walk, then she got lost so decided to head back. She wondered where the others were.

While waiting for Riah's reply, a small bird flew overhead slowly. Llythia crouched down and leaped into the air. She stuck out her claw and killed it instantly. She walked out of the water and placed down the bird. "You want it?" She nooded to Riah.
Back to top Go down
https://lepastapack.rpg-board.net
riah

riah

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm

"i dont eat birds and im here because im always here" she told Llythia "what are you doing here"

she jumped into the water which made water go everywhere including into Llythia's face. "ha" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:42 am

"What's with you today?" llythia grumbled, walking away.
Back to top Go down
el deablo

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 am

(Is it ok that i just joined in? Embarassed )

Deablo walked through the bushes to see his pack mates. He notice they were in conversaition so he just walked to the edge and put his head in his paws. "mornin'" he mumbled settling intoo sleep.
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 am

(perfectly fine)
"good morning," answered llythia, stalking over to where he lay. "if I were you, I'd stay away from Riah today. She's in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 pm

"im not angry."misty says
Back to top Go down
Taliette

Taliette

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:09 pm

I splash freely through the water. The summer sun burned down on me, yet I didn't feel it in the soothing coolness of the water. I took a deep breath and splashed down underwater.
Holding my breath, I paddled closer to a fish, which swam away in surprise. I chuckled silently, allowing the bubbles to escape from my mouth. I blew water which had gathered in my mouth out.
I paddled faster and faster underwater, seeing Riah splashing gently int the water. I decdied to take her by surprise and I nipped her leg. I heard her yelp from above.
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 am

Llythia sighed. "If you say so." She went to go hunt.
Back to top Go down
el deablo

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 am

Deablo jerked awake. "Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
riah

riah

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 pm

"thats nice just leave me here im coming."

misty runs after the other two
Back to top Go down
Swolfy
Admin
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 am

(go to the hunting place to hunt)
Back to top Go down
el deablo

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 am

(Gotcha I'll continue there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing by the water (open to all)   relaxing by the water (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relaxing by the water (open to all)
Page 1 of 1